Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.108 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,133 (€2,827) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)