Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 919 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05174 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,382 (Mex$ 26,703) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 170TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Szczecin costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)