Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17860 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,559 (R$ 8,729) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)