Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / COP
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,304 (COL$4,407,327) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rzeszów costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 8 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 8 hours ago)