Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / COP
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,131 (COL$4,083,012) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)