Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / XOF
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,710 (1,601,776 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (41 minutes ago)