Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15465 USD / CNY
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 9% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Quito you would need to make just about $2,265 (14,648元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)