Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05735 USD / MDL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 29% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,777 (30,985 Leu) in Chişinău.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)