Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15452 USD / CNY
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 8% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Quito you would need to make just about $2,033 (13,155元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)