Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,063 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)