Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,031 (€2,511) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)