Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.196 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,538 (€2,122) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)