Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 11%|
Are you moving to Caracas? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Caracas of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Carlos costs R$ 36 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 277 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yogyakarta costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marília costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)