Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06774 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,153 prices entered by 230 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php70,000 (about 2 hours ago)