Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,940 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06360 USD / EGP
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,631 (E£ 25,644) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)