Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Quito, Ecuador
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01238 USD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,011 prices entered by 862 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,534 (ARS $123,904) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Srinagar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)