Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Quito, Ecuador (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00694 USD / ARSX *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,011 prices entered by 862 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Quito you would need to make just about $939 (ARS $75,847) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (20 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 35 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)