Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23798 USD / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,869 prices entered by 294 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)