Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49227 USD / BBD
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 60% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,522 (7,155 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)