Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 135 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,491 (€2,063) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 4 hours ago)