Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06944 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,892 (R 27,239) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)