Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00334 USD / HUF
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,297 (388,973 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $2.64 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)