Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00331 USD / HUF
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 37% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,586 (479,903 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)