Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.36934 USD / TND
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,205 (3,261 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 3 hours ago)