Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15335 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,567 (16,741元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)