Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15451 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,679 (17,342元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)