Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00749 USD / DZD
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,741 (232,361 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)