Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,780 prices entered by 162 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)