Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01366 USD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,452 prices entered by 273 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 30% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)