Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17617 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,514 (R$ 8,596) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)