Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / MGA
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 28% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,656 (6,293,742 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 6 hours ago)