Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / MGA
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 29% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Quito you would need to make just about $1,572 (5,913,215 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)