Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.410 USD / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,757 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,553 (Dinar 1,810) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sylhet costs Taka 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,949,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)