Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.218 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)