Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Quito, Ecuador
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00266 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 87% cheaper than in Quito (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Quito you would need to make just about $302 (113,249 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 3 hours ago)