Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Quito, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27226 USD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Quito? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 65% more expensive than in Quito (Ecuador)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)