Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.939 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 161% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $148,909 (8,301 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)