Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39324 ARS / JPY
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 501% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $114,175 (¥290,344) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $19,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)