Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.143 ARS / BRL
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 212% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $71,836 (R$ 6,447) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $23,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)