Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.145 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 110% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $121,845 (R$ 10,033) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $58,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)