Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44491 ARS / KES
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 202% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $60,406 (Shilling135,770) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $20,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)