Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,483 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 47.579 ARS / EUR
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 269% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $77,492 (€1,629) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $21,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)