Cost of living in Madras, India vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.647 ARS / INR
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 88% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $39,462 (₨60,978) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $21,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)