Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.292 ARS / UAH *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 70% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $91,945 (40,117₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $54,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 3 hours ago)