Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02778 ARS / TZS *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 139% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $133,741 (4,814,878 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $56,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)