Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Quilmes, Argentina
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.239 ARS / HTG *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 28% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $95,894 (77,405 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $75,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 2 hours ago)