Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Quilmes, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.586 ARSX / EGP *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 158% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $203,990 (E£ 34,029) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $79,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 4 hours ago)