Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Quilmes, Argentina
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.921 ARS / EGP *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 59% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $131,771 (E£ 22,256) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)