Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,162 prices entered by 746 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020.
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 78% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $114,126 in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)