Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,903 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01958 ARS / COP *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 106% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $121,255 (COL$6,194,257) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)