Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.380 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 71% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $104,008 (10,020TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $61,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 2,500 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cheboksary costs руб 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dammam costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)